Experienced Ruby on Rails Developer with knowledge of Ruby 2.0, Rails
leading language services provider in Frankfurt.
As a Ruby on Rails Developer you will be working on an award winning
state-of-the-art Ruby on Rails software product and manage the
in-housing of their technical operation. You will be responsible to the
continuing development of this platform, adding new features and
implementing new approaches within the team such as BDD / TDD. You will
have the opportunity to make architectural decisions and lead on some
very exciting Green-field projects.
Skills / Experience:
The successful Ruby on Rails Developer should have the following:
• Demonstrable experience with Ruby on Rails
• Good Front End Development skills - HTML5 / CSS3 / / Hamal CSS /
• Knowledge of Cloud Based Servers, Deployment Scripts and GitHub
• A passion for technology and start-up culture - Open Source
Contributor - GitHub / StackOverflow
• Knowledge of software development approaches - BDD / TDD / DDD / Agile
• Great communication skills - you will be liaising with the overseas
development team during the handover
• Understanding of Full-Stack development - Servers, RoR,
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]