One of our client in the Real Estate domain in Mumbai is looking for a
lead web developer having hands-on experience in Ruby on Rails. The
details of the job are the following:
· Designation: Lead Web D.
· Company: Not Disclosed
· Experience: 1 to 3.5 yrs
· Salary: Not Disclosed
· Location: Mumbai
· Functional Area: Development
· Industry: Real Estate
For our client, we are looking for a motivated Ruby on Rails developer
with 1-3 years of experience developing modern Rails applications, deep
knowledge of the MVC model and fair knowledge of CSS3 / CoffeeScript
front end design.
We look for a creative and self-dependent individual who would not just
work on provided designs but also contribute to the design process in
equal. The candidate should appreciate and have understanding of mobile
first, intuitive design approaches. As a part of the development team
you would need to be confident of improvising on conventional web
development principles and innovate on radical design changes.
Working in a small team focused on creating new solutions would require
you to lend your services at all other verticals of the company as and
when required. While you would not know everything, but should be eager
and have the spirit to learn more as the company moves forward.
· Ruby on Rails based modern web development experience of 1-3 years
· CoffeeScript/CSS3, AJAX based responsive client side applications
· SQL/ ActiveRecord experience and knowledge of writing database
algorithms for quick search tools
· Experience with social network APIs, web security protocols
including SSL, oAuth2 etc.
· Knowledge of cookies and session management principles for effective
user mobility/ recall between device categories
· Fair knowledge of network bandwidth and page speed efficiency tools
including CSS sprites, JS minify, page caching, image compression etc
· Knowledge and experience of collaborative web development tools like
GIT and Subversion.
· Experience contributing to open source projects is a plus
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV on
[email protected], along with the following details:
· Current CTC:
· Expected CTC:
· Notice Period:
· Current Location:
· Willing to relocate to Mumbai: