Ruby on Rails Developer - Dallas/Fort Worth

Hello Guys and Gals,

The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and support of custom software solutions, enhancement of existing business systems and the support and development of the MES system and interfaces.

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Using OOD principles, contribute to the design and development of the Suresmile treatment planning system
• Work with other groups within the company and external third parties to create seamless data integrations for customers
• Work with front-end developers to define and build well-structured API
• Use test-driven development methodologies

Proven experience with large-scale development projects as a senior engineer/developer or technical lead, creating engaging, scalable web-based applications
• 5 + years of experience with Rails framework and proficiency with the Rails stack
• 10 + years building highly interactive web applications, including Javascript and jQuery. WebGL a plus
• Sound object oriented design skills and knowledge of application architecture patterns
• Expertise with relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred, including design and development
• Experience with test-driven development and related frameworks (e.g., UnitTest, RSpec or similar). Agile experience preferred
• Experience working with remote (non-US) development teams
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills

If you are looking for roles in Dallas/Fort Worth comment below and I’ll give you more details.

Thanks,

Eric

Hello There,
Hope you are doing good.

I have checked the requirement and I can easily accomplish the mentioned Project in minimum cost, As i am having 5+ year of experience in Same domain.

You can add me on Skype: live:richard_25370

Please email me : [email protected]

Looking forward for your reply.
I am ready to start work right now.

Best Regards
Richard