Ruby On Rails Developer at Coolshop

About us:

• We are in love with Ruby on rails and enjoy crafting lovely code on the majestic monolith we have created with the Start-Up
  • We love Agile and Scrum, but we know that they need to be refined
  • We hire smart people in order to not tell them what to do
  • We can work hybrid or fully remote. Your time and your calmness in doing your craft are key for our team.
  • We don’t embrace microservices as a way of architecting with our customers. As of now, we value our delivery pace and happiness too much to enroll in that journey.
  • We understand the need for Single Page Applications and frameworks like React, but we are not using them with our customers. We aim for high performance via server-side rendering of HTML (Turbolinks / Hotwire, Caching, and Russian Dolls). End-to-end feature delivery is in the DNA of our team.
  • We have many exciting challenges in front of us and we plan to face them with a small team of highly experienced and skilled developers with a similar mindset. Numbers don’t make a massive difference in software development.
  • We are excellent to each other. Egos and dramas are not part of our culture.
  • We love solving problems for human beings. We work collaboratively with designers and product owners to evolve our product on a weekly basis.

We are looking for someone who:

• Has 7+ years professional experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails
  • Enjoys writing code as part of a diverse and multi-skilled development team
  • Believes that writing tests as part of the development process are fundamental to building great products.
  • Has a real passion for solving customer frictions through simple and effective software.
  • Has experience with Postgres, Sidekiq, and Redis
  • Has Front-End development knowledge and experience (JavaScript, CSS, HTML)
  • Has experience with the server-side rendering of HTML
  • Has some experience in the insurance field
  • Wants to work with a fast-growing company in the UAE.

What we offer you:

• Great team and a friendly and inclusive environment
  • Really exciting programming challenges
  • Competitive salary based on experience

• Anywhere (UTC to UTC + 3)
  • Possibility to move to Dubai

Apply here

Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
We can help you with Ruby on Rails Developer.
Request you to please reach me at [email protected] or live:jennifer_17207.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Jennifer

Hello @ekrubyguy

Hope you are doing well!!

I am an experienced ROR developer with having more then 4+ years and can assist you remotely from India.

You can reach to me at my email : [email protected] for further discussion.

Best Regards
Abhishek S.