Ruby-oci8 1.0.5 and 2.0.1 are released. These are Oracle modules using
Ruby-oci8 1.0.5 is a latest stable release. The target ruby version
is 1.8. It doesn’t work with ruby 1.9.
Ruby-oci8 2.0.1 is a unstable release. It works on both ruby 1.8 and
1.9 and has usefull features compared with ruby-oci8 1.0.4.
Note: Both active record oracle adapter and released oracle_enhanced
adapter doesn’t work with this. Use latest oracle_enhanced adapter
on github instead.
What’s new in 1.0.5.
- fix big/little endian checking problem on Mac OS X ppc.
(contributed by unknown. See: Bug ID 24284 on rubyforge.)
What’s new in 2.0.1.
- binary gem for win32 for following rubys.
- ruby 1.8 (One-Click Ruby Installer)
- ruby 1.9.1 p0
- add OCI8#oracle_server_version.
- fix bugs when fetching and binding time objects.
- fix other bugs…