Ruby-Mongrel2 version 0.36.0 has been released!
- home: https://bitbucket.org/ged/ruby-mongrel2
- github: https://github.com/ged/ruby-mongrel2
- docs: http://deveiate.org/code/mongrel2
Ruby-Mongrel2 is a complete Ruby (1.9-or later) connector for
It includes configuration-database ORM classes, a Ruby implementation of
the ‘m2sh’ tool, a configuration DSL for generating config databases in
pure Ruby, a Control port interface object, and handler classes for
creating applications or higher-level frameworks.
v0.36.0 [2013-02-28] Michael G. [email protected]
- Fixes for Ruby 2.
- Fix status line for responses that have an explicit content-length.
This is so HEAD responses, for example, don’t get reset to ‘204 No
Content’ just because their body is empty.
- Convert ::for_uuid to a introspection-friendly dataset method.
- Only log if wrapping a non-String body in a StringIO
- Updated Config model dataset declarations for Sequel versions > 3.42.
- Fix the ‘start’ subcommand of m2sh.rb.