Ruby-Mongrel2 version 0.21.0 has been released!
- home: http://deveiate.org/projects/Ruby-Mongrel2/
- code: http://repo.deveiate.org/Ruby-Mongrel2
- github: https://github.com/ged/ruby-mongrel2
- docs: http://deveiate.org/code/mongrel2
Ruby-Mongrel2 is a complete Ruby (1.9-only) connector for
This library includes configuration-database ORM classes, a Ruby
implementation of the ‘m2sh’ tool, a configuration DSL for generating
config databases in pure Ruby, a Control port interface object, and
handler classes for creating applications or higher-level frameworks.
- mongrel2 1.7.5
- Ruby 1.9.3
gem install mongrel2
v0.21.0 [2012-04-23] Michael G. [email protected]
- Rename the defaults for Mongrel2::Config.
This was changed to conform with Configurability’s defaults API. The
old name was aliased to the new for backward-compatibility.
- Add a Mongrel2::HTTPRequest#remote_ip method. This should support
both the current Mongrel (1.7.5) and the future plan for appended
X-Forwarded-For headers. [mahlon]