My name is Mark Dinan and I am a Silicon Valley based recruiter. Are
you in the job market? I have three openings with a startup in San
Francisco that is looking to hire 2-3 Ruby on Rails engineers. They
just got a strong funding round ($XX Million) and are looking to
staff up in a hurry with some talented engineers who are passionate
about gaming, social networking, and consumer facing products.
- BSCS/MSCS + 2 or more years experience
- Ruby Engineer - loves Ruby and believes in Rails; building large,
highly scaled websites and web services quickly
- Experienced with consumer facing websites
- A passion for social games and social networks.
- The ability to have fun and work hard.
- Comfort working under tight deadlines.
- Appreciation for being part of a fast-paced startup environment-an
interest in working with a small team to create software used by
millions of people every day.
- Strong communication and time management skills-the ability to
balance high quality work standards against time constraints.-
- A relentless passion for creating industry leading products and the
highest quality user experiences.
- Major plus - development experience for the iPhone, MySpace
Facebook, or related platforms
Salary is competitive, and compensation includes stock options.
If interested, please send me an updated resumes. This is a great
opportunity! However, if this is not a fit, I do have updated job
descriptions on my website. Please call me if you have any questions.