Our client is a company in charge of managing sales teams around the world. It is currently among the companies with the highest international growth of its brand, maintaining a great sales progression.
For the development of their Professional System and in order to support international projects, STANDBY is looking for a Ruby Developer in Málaga (Spain) (Full Remote Friendly).
This role will integrated into a multidisciplinary team and will have responsibility for the SW development projects and IT infraestructure, reporting directly to the C-level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, support and improvement of the existing technical infrastructure
- Creation or expansion of technical infrastructure in order to manage new projects and technological improvements
- Training and technical support to the sales team
- Data analysis and management
Minimum Jobs Requirements:
- 3 or more years experience and advanced knowledge of Ruby
- Experience with Telegram Bots
- APIs http: Google, Zoom, Trello,…
- Project management with Trello
- Capacity to work and communicate fluently in English
Recommended Knowledges, Skills and Abilities:
- Terciary qualification in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent industry experience required
- Familiar with SQL
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of IA Systems
- Multithreading programming
- Spanish language skills
Send your CV to this email ([email protected]) and send us your phone number and we will call you back, only a few minutes, without compromise of course.
This position has a competitive salary.
We don’t lose anything by talking, don’t you think?