Ruby Developer – Central London.
Salary: £65-70,000 (dependent on experience)
A fantastic opportunity is on offer to work for an exciting, fast-paced,
rewarding tech company in the 5th year of business, and has been proudly
named as one of Britain’s most exciting and innovative businesses.
Our client is looking for someone with passion and drive to come in and
join their fast growing business, they are currently running at around
30 people at present.
This is a fantastic opportunity to go deep into technologies such as
Ruby, Go, Node.js and React.js.
Ruby Developer - Key Skills:
- Strong Ruby development experience.
- Good Backend development experience.
- Full stack development experience.
- Must have good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Ruby Developer - Nice to have:
- Architecture level development experience.
- Knowledge and ideally experience of some of the following; Go,
Node.js, React.js, NoSQL
About the role:
Our client has been busy building out a new platform migrating away from
a monolithic Ruby on Rails application to a Microservice based, API
first driven architecture using Ruby, Go, Node.js and React.js. They are
at a really exciting stage in their development cycle and growth.
Your role as a Ruby Developer ( Go, Node.js, React.js, NoSQL ) will
- Utilising a Microservice architecture you will be working closely with
the VP Engineering and Product team to shape the product roadmap and
technical architecture of the software.
- Building features for the platform.
- Be a leading voice in the product roadmap, technology strategy and
- Writing high quality, fully tested code.
- Reviewing peers’ code.
- Owning delivery of the features you build through to production.
- Pushing the limits of what is technically feasible.
Contact us now for an interview.