Ruby Central down?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky schrieb:

Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
Ruby Conference page and it reports

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Already a half a week or so… Don’t know what’s happening there :frowning:

Hi –

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
Ruby Conference page and it reports

Fixed – thanks.

David

Hi –

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, Florian AÃ~_mann wrote:

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky schrieb:

Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
Ruby Conference page and it reports

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Already a half a week or so… Don’t know what’s happening there :frowning:

Please let us know if you have problems. I don’t always connect daily
:slight_smile:

David

Yes, indeed: RubyGarden was down too. It’s now up, but the page I
wanted to see seems to have been hacked (?) :

http://wiki.rubygarden.org/Ruby/page/show/ExampleDesignPatternsInRuby

Regards,
Come

[email protected] schrieb:

Fixed – thanks.

David

Lol, and I thought you guys know already… :smiley:
In this case: RubyGarden is also down…

Regards
Florian

I didn’t know that everybody could write the page without login.
Anyway : thanks.

Come