From: Benjamin L. Russell [email protected]
Date: Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:00 AM
Subject: [Haskell-cafe] Haskell board game, anyone?
To: The Haskell C. [email protected]

Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought, “Why
isn’t there a Haskell version of this game?” (Or is
there?)

C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun (downhill
skiing) with programming. I look at this game and
wonder what it would look like in the wonderful world
of higher-order functions.

Begin forwarded message from “Geoff Knauth” (with
subject “[plt-scheme] Scheme board game, anyone?” on
“PLT-list Mailing List”
[email protected], dated “Mon, 17 Mar
2008 12:38:32 -0400”):

Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought,
“Why
isn’t there a
Scheme version of this game?” (Or is there?)

C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun
(downhill
skiing) with programming. I look at this game and
wonder what it would look like
in the wonderful world of continuations.

Begin forwarded message from Chase Turner:

Subject: Is there a Scheme version of this game?

http://www.c-jump.com

Benjamin L. Russell

Haskell-Cafe mailing list