On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:04:46 -0000, Ross B.
[email protected] wrote:
documentation for the current libxml codebase. I’ll put it up somewhere
as an interim measure either today or tomorrow. I’ll post a link when
First cut is up on my site:
It’s quite basic but it has the all-important ‘what methods does it
thing about it. It covers the last version released by Trans (I think?),
Please be advised that a few bugs have been found:
* Problems with the default validation on XML::Parser (DTD/Schema
validation should be unaffected)
* Some small memory leaks across the library
* Incompatibilities with GCC 4.0
* Moving nodes between Node/NodeSet operations can cause segfault at
* XPointer/XPath range support is buggy.
However I have the critical stuff patched up here and hopefully we’ll be
able to get an interim release out very soon.
The URL above is temporary, so if you’re reading from archives it’ll
probably be a redirect to libxml on rubyforge. We (or I anyway) just
aren’t quite sure where that is yet ;))