Ruby and Open Sound Control (OSC)?

A Google search turned up a few primitive efforts and some broken links,
so I’ll ask here – does anyone know of any Ruby libraries for Open
Sound Control? I checked CPAN and there isn’t a heck of a lot even for
Perl – one module wrapping a very simple open source C library.


M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, FBG, AB, PTA, PGS, MS, MNLP, NST, ACMC§
http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/

If God had meant for carrots to be eaten cooked, He would have given
rabbits fire.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

A Google search turned up a few primitive efforts and some broken links,
so I’ll ask here – does anyone know of any Ruby libraries for Open
Sound Control? I checked CPAN and there isn’t a heck of a lot even for
Perl – one module wrapping a very simple open source C library.

I have one that is 99% ready for consumption. I’ll try to wrap it up
this weekend. In the meantime you can access it via

darcs get http://hans.fugal.net/src/rosc/

or browse the source at that URL.

Feedback welcome.

Hans F. wrote:

darcs get http://hans.fugal.net/src/rosc/

or browse the source at that URL.

Feedback welcome.

Oh, and check out the docs (such as they are) at
http://hans.fugal.net/src/rosc/doc

Hans F. wrote:

this weekend. In the meantime you can access it via

darcs get http://hans.fugal.net/src/rosc/

or browse the source at that URL.

Feedback welcome.

Oh, and check out the docs (such as they are) at
http://hans.fugal.net/src/rosc/doc
Thanks!! I can certainly help out with the documentation :).


M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, FBG, AB, PTA, PGS, MS, MNLP, NST, ACMC§
http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/

If God had meant for carrots to be eaten cooked, He would have given
rabbits fire.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

Oh, and check out the docs (such as they are) at
http://hans.fugal.net/src/rosc/doc
Thanks!! I can certainly help out with the documentation :).

Great. Just send along your patches. It’s easy with darcs:

darcs record # record your changes locally
darcs send # send your patch to me by email

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs