Ruby and Facebook marketing

Hey,

Has anyone out there used Ruby to gain traffic / market products via
Facebook (or MySpace, Bebo, Hi5 etc. for that matter)?

Kyrre

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 10:22 PM, “Kyrre NygÃ¥rd” [email protected]
wrote:

Has anyone out there used Ruby to gain traffic / market products via
Facebook (or MySpace, Bebo, Hi5 etc. for that matter)?

What does this actually mean? How do we use a programming language to
gain
traffic?

Kyrre

Cheers,
Arlen.

What he means is there a application?, written in Ruby to act as a
Marketing tool to advertise on Facebook. That is not a bad idea for a
Facebook Application, I would not mind starting a project like that.

I wonder if it is against Facebook’s Terms to advertise on their site?

Sure, your welcome to email me @ mr.novell at gmail.com

“Kyrre NygÃ¥rd” wrote:

Hello Brian,

Thank you for the reply.

Maybe we should get together and work something out?

Pragmatic Bookshelf: By Developers, For Developers by the way incase you missed it.

Kyrre