Ruby and charting

Hi-
I need to create simple charts on the fly - I had used JFreeChart in the
past with inJ2EE apps. Is there any equivalent here for Ruby. My
charting needs are simple: just line charts.

Also if anyone has done this, pls let me know how I should go about in
doing it.

Thanks

Gruff:

http://nubyonrails.com/pages/gruff

Gruff + Rails:

http://www.undefined.com/ia/archives/2005/12/gruff_graph_007.html

Seems to have a nice and simple interface.

Jules

Il giorno 18/gen/06, alle ore 17:10, thila thila ha scritto:

I need to create simple charts on the fly - I had used JFreeChart
in the
past with inJ2EE apps. Is there any equivalent here for Ruby. My
charting needs are simple: just line charts.

Try gruff. http://nubyonrails.topfunky.com/pages/gruff

Ugo

Ugo C.
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/
Open Source Zone: http://oszone.org/

Alexandre Miguel de Andrade Souza wrote:

 > in the
 > past with inJ2EE apps. Is there any equivalent here for Ruby. My
 > charting needs are simple: just line charts.

Try gruff. http://nubyonrails.topfunky.com/pages/gruff

        Ugo

Gruff uses RMagick anyway…

I like SVG GRAPH

http://www.germane-software.com/software/SVG/SVG::Graph/

Works great … now that Foxfire 1.5 supports SVG

Hint: in view: <%= graph.burn %>

rmagick, maybe?

go to rubyforge.net

2006/1/18, Ugo C. removed_email_address@domain.invalid: