RSpec Formats with Strange Characters

Hi,

Sorry for another post. I have spec.opts writing certain formats to
certain
files. It looks like this:

–colour
–format progress
–format nested:doc/nested.txt
–format profile:doc/profile.txt
–loadby mtime
–reverse

So I took a look at doc/nested.txt, and it shows the following:

/contact/index
the contact form
before it has been submitted
e[32m should have a subject dropdown boxe[0m
e[32m should have a name fielde[0m
e[32m should show the contact forme[0m

Finished in 0.656 seconds

e[32m3 examples, 0 failurese[0m

It was working ok a few weeks ago, so I’m confused.

Thanks,
Brandon

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 5:35 AM, Brandon O.
[email protected]wrote:

Sorry for another post. I have spec.opts writing certain formats to certain
files. It looks like this: --colour --format progress --format
nested:doc/nested.txt --format profile:doc/profile.txt --loadby mtime
–reverse So I took a look at doc/nested.txt, and it shows the following:
/contact/index the contact form before it has been submitted [32m
should have a subject dropdown box [32m should have a name field [32m
should show the contact form Finished in 0.656 seconds [32m3 examples, 0
failures It was working ok a few weeks ago, so I’m confused. Thanks, Brandon

Please describe your environment. OS, various versions etc.