Rspec/cucumber and testing -- advice please

I plan on learning about testing. I have never done that type of
programming. I am interested in what resources we have online for it.
Is there a applicable “getting started” tutorial online.

Also I see there are a whole bunch of books on the subject. Which ones
are worth owning?

Thanks in advance.

~Stu

…you might try looking at Ruby on Rails and see how it handles
testing…
…if you can find something on ‘Test Points’, don’t know the
author…that
was the best thing that i ever saw on testing…only about 30 pages…
…check out Junit and RBT too…
…the classic testing tools are Mercury and Segue…haven’t looked at
them
for a long time…

…the best advive i ever got was: some folks are great at testing, find
them and learn their techniques…

Good luck