rspec-2.9.0.rc1 has been released, with numerous enhancements and bug
rspec-core-2.9.0.rc1 / 2012-03-11
- Support for “X minutes X seconds” spec run duration in formatter.
- Strip whitespace from group and example names in doc formatter.
- Removed spork-0.9 shim. If you’re using spork-0.8.x, you’ll need to
- Ensure that values passed to
config.filter_runare respected when
over DRb (using spork).
- Ensure shared example groups are reset after a run (as example groups
rescue falsefrom calls to filters represented as Procs
- Ensure described_class gets the closest constant (pyromaniac)
- In “autorun”, don’t run the specs in the at_exit hook if there was an
exception (most likely due to a SyntaxError). (sunaku)
- Don’t extend groups with modules already used to extend ancestor
rspec-expectations-2.9.0.rc1 / 2012-03-11
- Move built-in matcher classes to RSpec::Matchers::BuiltIn to reduce
of RSpec::Matchers (which is included in every example).
- Autoload files with matcher classes to improve load time.
- Align respond_to? and method_missing in DSL-defined matchers.
- Clear out user-defined instance variables between invocations of
- Dup the instance of a DSL generated matcher so its state is not
- Treat expected args consistently across positive and negative
(thanks to Ralf Kistner for the heads up)
rspec-mocks-2.9.0.rc1 / 2012-03-11
- Support order constraints across objects (preethiramdev)
- Allow a
as_null_objectto be passed to
- Pass proc to block passed to stub (Aubrey Rhodes)
- Initialize child message expectation args to match any args (#109 -
rspec-rails-2.9.0.rc1 / 2012-03-11
- add description method to RouteToMatcher (John W.)
- Run “db:test:clone_structure” instead of “db:test:prepare” if Active
schema format is “:sql”. (Andrey Voronkov)
- mock_model(XXX).as_null_object.unknown_method returns self again
- Generated view specs use different IDs for each attribute.