RSpec-1.1.8


#1

Thanks to some very quick feedback on the 1.1.7 release, the RSpec
Development Team is proud to announce yet another bug fix release:
RSpec-1.1.8.

RSpec-1.1.8 includes the following changes:

== rspec-1.1.8

  • 2 bug fixes

    • restore colorized output in linux and windows w/ autotest (Tim
      Pope). Fixes #413.
    • autospec no longer hangs on windows. Fixes #554.

== rspec-rails-1.1.8

  • 2 bug fixes

    • correctly handle assigns that are false. Fixes #552.
    • ensure that NotYetImplemented examples report as pending (fixed in
      rspec, not rspec-rails). Fixes #553.

== Install

[sudo] gem install rspec
[sudo] gem install rspec-rails

== More information

http://rspec.info
http://rubyforge.org/projects/rspec/


http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/


#2

David,

Can you tag this in git or push your git tags if you have done so
locally ? Thanks,

Zach

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 9:14 AM, David C. removed_email_address@domain.invalid
wrote:

  • restore colorized output in linux and windows w/ autotest (Tim

http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/


rspec-users mailing list
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/rspec-users


Zach D.
http://www.continuousthinking.com
http://www.mutuallyhuman.com


#3

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Zach D. removed_email_address@domain.invalid
wrote:

David,

Can you tag this in git or push your git tags if you have done so
locally ? Thanks,

The tags have already been pushed - I can see them on github, can you
not?


#4

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:02 PM, David C. removed_email_address@domain.invalid
wrote:

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Zach D. removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

David,

Can you tag this in git or push your git tags if you have done so
locally ? Thanks,

The tags have already been pushed - I can see them on github, can you not?

I was doing git tag -l from the rspec-dev repository, which shows
1.1.4 and 1.1.5. From within the rspec and rspec-rails repositories I
am seeing 1.1.4, 1.1.5, 1.1.6, 1.1.7 and 1.1.8 tags. Does the
rspec-dev repository need to be tagged in general?


Zach D.
http://www.continuousthinking.com
http://www.mutuallyhuman.com


#5

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Zach D. removed_email_address@domain.invalid
wrote:

I was doing git tag -l from the rspec-dev repository, which shows
1.1.4 and 1.1.5. From within the rspec and rspec-rails repositories I
am seeing 1.1.4, 1.1.5, 1.1.6, 1.1.7 and 1.1.8 tags. Does the
rspec-dev repository need to be tagged in general?

That’s a good question. Right now some of the code examples for
rspec-rails still live in the rspec-dev repo (in the example rails
app).

I’d like to change that anyhow. I’ll it going forward, and if we find
a need for it we can figure out dates and do a best guess
retroactively.

Cheers,
David