ROR Developer positions in Hamburg - Can anyone help?

Hi,

Im currently looking for some Ruby on Rails developers in Hamburg,
Germany
to implement new future additions to our current platform and to
maintain
and improve the existing code base.

If you are, passionate about writing Rails code, know other programming
languages but youre crazy about Ruby, like to stay on the cutting edge
of
web application development, into agile methodologies, enjoy working in
teams with a focus on sharing knowledge with other experts and are
interested in a new job role, then please contact me. I truly have some
good
positions available right now and would love to hear from any ROR
developers
who are seeking a new challenge.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Andy C.

Hey,

In reference to my last message I should have included the following
information.

We are only looking for developers that are willing to become a
permanent
employee of our business and work from our HQ in Hamburg. Unfortunately
at
this time we are not considering any offshore options or remote working.
The
right candidate doesn’t need to speak German as our company language is
English so fluency in English is the only language requirement.

Many thanks
Andy