We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to join our team
For more than 10 years our company offers integrated solutions for event
purchasing departments of large cooperations. Since 2006 a software
department has been established and we have developed our own products.
Today our company is the supplier for several DAX-listed cooperations
and many other large companies. Our main product - the MICE Portal - is
a trendsetter in many ways.
Key to our success is a structured consolidation of know-how at one
place. Besides event services we are also offering solutions for
contract handling, accounting, planning of large events and a platform
for service providers. All services are using software which has been
developed by us.
What we are looking for:
To access further markets in the event field and to further stabilize
our growth, we are looking for an experienced and engaged web
An interested applicant should have several years of experience in the
field of developing large scale business applications. Ideally with a
strong background in Ruby on Rails.
- Talent and experience in collecting requirements from clients and
developing functioning solutions for real-world problems
- Ability to design and realize complex, distributed systems
- Strong object oriented design skills
- If you don’t fullfil all the criteria, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We primarily look for a senior developer, but applications of junior
developers are welcome too.
What we offer:
- creative development of business cases
- Use of newest technologies
- A stable and grown company managed by their owners
- An honest and passionate team
- Some work can be done at home
Feel Free to apply at email@example.com