Immediate opportunity, fantastic experience overseas for RoR developer
with leader ambition.
Safecoms http://safecoms.com is looking for a RoR developer to
customer projects and also run the support for the Management suite of
tools Peppercan http://peppercan.com.
The position is permanent in Bangkok, Visa and Work Permit supplied by
We are looking for a young, ambitious and talented developer that would
train Thai and Myanmar staff and has the stamina and skills to organise
projects, follow up with customers, drive the development of new
The position is open immediately, it is a fantastic opportunity for a
programmer who is tempted by an experience overseas and will provide
of development on a personal and professional level.
This is not an expat position with full expat benefits, it is a
for an ambitious young developper who feels he has what it takes to take
over interesting projects and grow into a Manager position. It is a
seriously rewarding experience with good local benefits and a friendly
While growing as a Lead Developer at SafeComs you will be responsible
designing, implementing and enhancing our software solutions.
In this role you will interact directly with our clients to understand
their requests and achieve their business objectives by providing high
quality solutions based on cutting edge technology.
You will apply a critical mindset and a problem solving attitude in
to fulfill customer needs.
You have programming experience in one or more object oriented
familiar with MVC and will show excellent communication skills. The
language we use is RoR
- Designing, implementing and enhancing software projects.
- Differentiate bug fixes from changes.
- Act as a liaison between users and software development.
- Recognise end-users’ need for additional products and services
- Successfully complete software projects on time schedule.
*Minimum qualifications: *
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (Master degree preferred).
- Logical mindset and willingness to learn.
- A desire to be efficient and to think differently.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience in Mysql Database
- Knowledge on Apache configuration
Strong advantage would be
- 3 years of experience in one object programming Language (Personal
- SQL Database knowledge
- Unix System administration basic knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to interact effectively with customers
- Be part of an energetic team that is positive and happy to work
- Great career path opportunities!
- Learn how to interface with the multinational sector in Thailand.
- Remuneration (salary + year-end bonus package) commensurate with
experience and ability will be offered to the successful candidates
- Health insurance, life insurance
- We will create an individual development plan with you to
improve your technical and soft skills in an open and multicultural
*Apply to: [email protected] [email protected] *
with your full resume, salary expectations and a description of your
motivations and why you are interested in living overseas.