Hi. RoR does a great job with MVC pattern in the server-side, plus itÂ´s
but these libraries are not mvc frwrks. (not that this is a problem)
ItÂ´s yet a relatively new topic, but I think client-side mvc frwrks are
catching up. To name a few:
- SproutCore: http://www.sproutcore.com/
- TrimPath Junction:
- Axiom Stack: http://www.axiomstack.com/
- Archetype : http://archetypejs.org/
And now comes the doubts:
- Is it really a good idea to use mvc pattern in the client-side?
- If so, mixing directory structure from some client-side frwrk with
RoR will be very confusing
- Maybe the best thing is wait until RoR integrate some of this frwrks?
IÂ´d like to hear some personal opinions in this suject.