On Windows XP, I got a ruby program using RMagick and working perfectly.
I put this at the begining of my code:
require 'rubygems' require 'RMagick' include 'Magick'
Now, when I use the exact same code within Rails, I can’t have RMagick
working… It seems it’s not initalizing. The include ‘Magick’ returns
“undefined method `include’” Without the include, I got a “dynamic
constant assignment” when I use an Image or ImageList.
I tried also to remove require’rubygems’ which I think should not be
necessary in Rails.
I know there’s been tons of post regarding RMagick installation before,
but what puzzles me is it seems to be correctly installed… For
instance, it does appear when doing a gem list…