by Lin Jen-Shin (godfat)
Ruby-Interactive-ruBy – Yet another interactive Ruby shell
Rib is based on the design of ripl and the work of ripl-rc,
the features are also inspired by pry. The aim of Rib is to be
featured and yet very easy to opt-out or opt-in other features. It
be simple, lightweight and modular so that everyone could customize
gem install rib
- [more/color] Fixed a bug for displaying
1/0. Fixed #4, thanks
- [more/color] Fixed Windows coloring support.
- [more/color] Properly reset ANSI sequence.
- [commands] Extract commands description under
Please read rib-rest-core as an example.
- [rib] Always show original errors if anything is wrong.