Our client are a growing company in Real Estate domain headquartered in
Mumbai and are looking to grow our development team by adding talented
On Rails developers. If you are are willing to take up challenges and
the product features, willing to work in a casual, fun-to-learn and high
energy work culture, please go through the JD below:
- Designation: Lead Web D.
- Company: Not Disclosed
- Experience: 1 to 3.5 yrs
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Functional Area: Development
- Industry: Real Estate
Looking for a motivated Ruby on Rails developer with 1-3 years of
experience developing modern rails applications, deep knowledge of the
model and fair knowledge of CSS3 / CoffeeScript front end design.
We look for a creative and self-dependent individual who would not just
work on provided designs but also contribute to the design process in
equal. Our design philosophy centers around breaking away from
web design practices and base our UX design on a mobile first, intuitive
As a part of our development team you would need to be confident of
improvising on conventional web development principles and innovate on
radical design changes. Working in a small team focused on creating new
solutions would require you to lend your services at all other verticals
the company as and when required.
Above all, we know one cannot know everything from the onset and are
looking for an individual who is both eager and hungry to learn more as
- Ruby on Rails based modern web development experience of 1-3 years
- CoffeeScript/CSS3, AJAX based responsive client side applications
- SQL/ ActiveRecord experience and knowledge of writing database
algorithms for quick search tools
- Experience with social network APIs, web security protocols
SSL, oAuth2 etc.
- Knowledge of cookies and session management principles for
user mobility/ recall between device categories
- Fair knowledge of network bandwidth and page speed efficiency tools
including CSS sprites, JS minify, page caching, image compression etc
- Knowledge and experience of collaborative web development tools
GIT and Subversion.
- Experience contributing to open source projects is a plus