Removing old entries

Does anyone know of any way to remove old entries made by myself from
this forum?

On Sep 26, 2007, at 13:30 , Chuck D. wrote:

Does anyone know of any way to remove old entries made by myself from
this forum?

They’re now part of the Internet in many, many ways. Even if you were
able to remove them just from ruby-form.com, they’re potential
mirrored in the ruby-talk mailing list, usenet, googlegroups, gmane,
and probably many other services.

Michael G.
grzm seespotcode net

On 9/26/07, Michael G. [email protected] wrote:

and probably many other services.

Michael G.
grzm seespotcode net

Why Chuck?

Are your handlers upset that you told people Cisco was at least looking
at
trying to sue anyone using the word cicso?


“Hey brother Christian with your high and mighty errand, Your actions
speak
so loud, I can’t hear a word you’re saying.”

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

Glen H. wrote:

On 9/26/07, Michael G. [email protected] wrote:

and probably many other services.

Michael G.
grzm seespotcode net

Why Chuck?

Are your handlers upset that you told people Cisco was at least looking
at
trying to sue anyone using the word cicso?


“Hey brother Christian with your high and mighty errand, Your actions
speak
so loud, I can’t hear a word you’re saying.”

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

No, but I don’t want to give them a reason to get upset. I didn’t give
away any privileged info so they shouldn’t be. To comment on your reply
I never said they wanted to sue anyone. Big company’s always look for
others who infringe on any IP, trademarks, copyrights, etc., etc.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs