Remote Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer

Hi everyone CloudForecast is hiring a Remote Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer.
:world_map: Anywhere in South America

About CloudForecast

Hello! Francois here, the technical co-founder of CloudForecast. Along with my co-founder, Tony, we’re building an ambitious, profitable, and (mostly) bootstrapped SaaS startup that helps companies eliminate wasted costs on AWS.

We started this journey in 2017, got into the TinySeed Accelerator program last year and we’re ready to make our second software engineering hire to help us move fast on product and features related to AWS costs. This is an exciting time for us since we’re growing, but that also means we need to continually meet the demands of our users to help them solve fun and complex AWS cost problems.

Requirements & Experience

7-10+ years of full-stack software development experience
Experience and interest in working on a SaaS app
Strong experience and proficiency in Ruby on Rails
Knowledgeable in JavaScript framework’s (ReactJS ideally)
Comfortable building full-stack features from scratch
Strong verbal and written English communication skills
Organized, flexible, and adaptable in an extremely fast-paced tech startup environment.
Empathy towards users’ feedback and problems.

Learn more and apply here:

Feel free to comment any questions,
Thank you!

Hi!
I see that you don’t have any replies here, so let me give some advice to you.
I needed to hire full-stack developer for one of my projects recently, too. And I came across some good tips on this issue. Maybe you’ll want to look through: How to Hire Full Stack Developers: What You Need to Know - JayDevs

And good luck :slight_smile: