I have this weird problem. I have a belongs_to :order relationship on a
line_item model object.
In index.rhtml, I have:
<%= @line_item.order.Id %>
If I restart Webrick, the first time I load the index.rhtml page, the
page loads fine. But when I refresh the page (by refreshing the
browser), all of a sudden I get a rails error stating that method
“order” missing for <LineItem:#02838…
All subsequent browser refreshes return the error, until I restart
Webrick. Then it’s the same thing, page loads without error the first
time, and all browser refreshes afterwards throw the error.
I know it’s not a browser caching issue because the LineItem object id
in the error changes with each refresh.
It’s as if Rails (or ActiveRecord) loses the model method after the