Release Schedule

I’ve become very interested in the 1.1 branch recently, particularly
it’s
http/1.1 support in proxy mode.

Is there a rough timeline already proposed for the promotion of the 1.1
branch to ‘production’?


Will ‘Mit’ Rowe
Stagename*
*1-866-326-3098
[email protected] [email protected]


Twitter: @stagename

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please contact
the
sender and delete all material contained herein from your computer.

On 02/22/2012 07:12 PM, Mit Rowe wrote:

Stagename/
error, please contact the sender and delete all material contained
herein from your computer./


nginx mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx
Hi Mit.

A roadmap is available on the trac : http://trac.nginx.org/nginx/roadmap

We can have it in iCalendar format, so I added the URL to lightning in
Thunderbird ^^

By the way, as the 1.1.17 is due in 3 weeks, I think you can start on
testing it in a dev/pre-production environment.

Thanks.


Cyril “Davromaniak” Lavier
KeyID 59E9A881
http://www.davromaniak.eu

On Wednesday 22 February 2012 22:12:04 Mit Rowe wrote:

I’ve become very interested in the 1.1 branch recently, particularly it’s
http/1.1 support in proxy mode.

Is there a rough timeline already proposed for the promotion of the 1.1
branch to ‘production’?

Don’t hesitate to use development branch in production. The main
difference
between the branches is about API and behavior stability, not
reliability.

Moreover, most of bugfixes hit devel branch slightly earlier then
stable.

wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev

On Wednesday 22 February 2012 22:42:30 Valentin V. Bartenev wrote:

Moreover, most of bugfixes hit devel branch slightly earlier then stable.

btw, even svn “trunk” we are trying to maintain stable as a rock. :wink:

wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs