Regarding irtests

I just pulled from git today and ran irtests, but there are errors
happening.

I thought irtests should always be clean?

Is this happening to everyone?

Thanks!

Tim

In the RubySpecs, I get about 15 FTP specs, 2 Timeout specs, and 2 Regex
specs. These are because of the new specs that we pulled in recently
from the RubySpec repo. I have added tags to disable them in TFS, and
Jim needs to push it out to GIT.

There are also 5 failures in run.bat due to peverifcation errors because
of bad IL - this issue still needs to be investigated.

irtests should be clean, and has been for a while. We should get back to
0 pretty soon. Do let the mailing list know if it ever is not (after we
clean up the current set of issues).