Recompile GNURadio

Dear all,

I have modified the file usrp_basics.cc to make the soft prints some
information when running.

When I recompile gnuradio, these modifications are not taken into
account (no information is printed). I have tried several tricks such
as:

Make uninstall

Make clean

before recompiling gnuradio but nothing worked.

Does anyone has one idea of how to do that ?

I give an example: In usrp_basic.cc, If I change

If (verbose)

{

Fprintf(blab la)

// if (verbose)

// {

Fprintf(blab la)

// }

The text is never print. But if I had in my python script

Self._u.set_verbose(True)

Then the text is printed. So it seems that when I compile gnuradio, my
modifications are not taken into account.

Thanks for your help,

Pierre Jallon

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:04 AM, JALLON Pierre 201932
[email protected] wrote:

before recompiling gnuradio but nothing worked.
You need to do a ‘make install’ and possibly ‘sudo ldconfig’ for your
compiled changes to become effective.

-Johnathan

Thanks for your answer.

I did “make install” to compile GNU Radio.
I don’t have the command ldconfig (I should have mentioned that I use
cygwin). It seems that this command does not exist with cygwin.

Pierre

-----Message d’origine-----