From: Ivan Porto C. [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 6:13 AM
To: ironruby-core [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] windows buildserver test run

Hi,

I just kicked off a new build on the buildserver but I think we should
come up with a better way of using tracing the debug assert statements
in a ci build. Currently they are displayed using a message box. Last
time there were only a couple of these popping up this time around when
it runs the suite after RubySpec B it has hundreds of them.
I disabled the diagnostics listeners for now so the build can proceed
without me having to hammer spacebar for about 20 minutes.

github seems to have a probleem with invoking the builds remotely so
I’ll set up polling on a daily schedule.

Ivan Porto C.
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim