Sorry for the top posting. I posted this to the ruby-forum site on
the 25th of October but it doesn’t seem to have made it’s way to this
mailing list. Here is the original post:
I’ve attached my first set of changes. The attached archive includes a
README file with information about what I’ve changed and why.
These changes are only for Unix-like operating systems, for now. If
you like the changes I’ve made, I’ll integrate the Windows code from
the various scripts in the script directory.
Let me know if you have any questions.
The patches were originally attached to the forum posting. The URL to
the patches is therefor:
pmade inc. - http://pmade.com