From: George N. [email protected]
To: Bill S. [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 1:01:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] two questions about the general
communication system

I mean that GNU Radio is not a programming language. It’s simply not.

Google “python random number generator”

  • George

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Bill S.
[email protected] wrote:

Thank you George!

I am just wondering when we calculate BER, how can we determine the value of
bit energy? Thank u!

There’s a good article (with commentary from Phil Karn as well) located
here:

http://www.sss-mag.com/ebn0.html

Enjoy.

Brian