Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:26:56 -0400
From: Feng Andrew Ge [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tunnel.py exception

Dave,

To bypass this problem, change the pkt.py file. In the end, after

msg = self.rcvd_pktq.delete_head()

add

if (string_len > 18) & (string_len < 4096) :
ok, payload = packet_utils.unmake_packet(msg.to_string(),
int(msg.arg1()))

Andrew

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: David B.[email protected]
To: Tom R.[email protected]
Cc:[email protected]
Message-ID:[email protected]

I am working with two USRPS wired connection with 25 dB attenuator between
them