Re: Trouble opening IronRuby.sln

Thanks. Hopefully who ever had the problem get the answer as well.

----- Original Message ----
From: Peter Bacon D. [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2008 9:26:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Trouble opening IronRuby.sln

This is a Subversion conflict. When you did an SVN Update you
should have been told that these files were in a conflicted state. The
notation
below basically says that your local copy looks like the first line and
the
copy from revision 101 looks like the second line. In other words you
have
changed a line in the file that has also been changed in the 101
revision.
You need to fix the conflict by hand somehow, depending upon
what SVN client you use, which is basically what you did by putting in
the
correct project reference.
Take a look at the SVN book for more information:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/
Pete