Re: tagz-5.0.1 -- processing instruction support

unsubscribe…

Please let me know how to unsubscribe from the mailing list…

Its too frustrating seeing thousands of emails daily.

From: Yossef M. removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: Re: tagz-5.0.1 – processing instruction support
To: “ruby-talk ML” removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Date: Monday, 30 March, 2009, 10:30 AM

On Mar 29, 5:48Â am, “Andrew S. Townley” removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

Hi Ara,

I was actually working on another machine where I had to install tagz.
I noticed this morning when I was trying to do a line-by-line
comparison, that this machine had 5.0.1 instead of 5.0.0. Â It appears
that the behavior is fixed by the change between 5.0.0 and 5.0.1.

Given this, I’ve re-patched 5.0.1 with the PI support (if anyone else
cares), and included it below.

I love the beauty of open source as much as the next guy, but I’m
thinking this is maybe not the best workflow for this type of
collaboration. A few suggestions for better sharing of patches:

  • Use the rubyforge tracker
  • Get tagz set up on GitHub
  • For god’s sake, send patches directly to Ara and only Ara, not to
    ruby-talk.

-yossef

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/