From: Eric B. [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 28, 2006 5:30 pm
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Suggestions for newbies?

confident that I can wrap my head around the concepts at least
What can

and things like that are foreign to me.

Check out http://comsec.com/wiki?SuggestedReading for pointers to
good

On Sunday 28 May 2006 21:15, Robert R. wrote:

I’m currently writing a set of laboratory exercises utilizing
MATLAB/Simulink and GNURadio/USRP that will introduce various
communications and digital signal processing concepts. I hope
to release them once I am finished so they should provide a
walk through of the system for newbies.

Why not octave?

You may argue that there is some functionality there in
matlab/simulink that you need. How about adding what you need
to octave, then contributing it?