the DB or just as a stylesheet in the filesystem?

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Cory D
Sent: 04 August 2006 20:11
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Radiant] Stylesheets

this should work for IE 6 - it’s basically saying if less than IE 7,
serve this stylesheet.

As to why it’s not working, i’m stumped as well.

-Cory

On 8/4/06, Nathan W. [email protected] wrote:

Here is the issue, when I’m using IE6, radiant serves up the standard
stylesheet, not the specific IE6 version.

I never use conditional CSS statements myself, but wouldn’t you need
to set a rule to specifically apply to IE6? As it is, you’ve only got
a rule for IE7 …

Nathan

Radiant mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.radiantcms.org/mailman/listinfo/radiant

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.

I keep my CSS files in the filesystem … old habits die hard, and I
like having them available for easy tweaking. I store them in
/public/stylesheets and call them via

Guys,

Thanks for all the help. Just in case anybody is interested, here is
the
code we ended up:-

<![if !IE]>
@import
“/stylesheets/style.css”;
<![endif]>

“/stylesheets/print.css”;

Thank you all
Harvey

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.

I’m a Ubuntu user and just use Gnome’s Gedit, which can edit files
remotely, so it’s easier for me to point to external files. The
highlighting sucks though.