From: Aadil V. [email protected]
To: Eric B. [email protected]
Cc: Firas abbas [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 6:27:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal reconstruction

Also, it’s not clear to me what you’re actually trying to do.

I’d like to capture FM signals and perform ambiguity measurements on
them.

at the moment, i am failing to capture data correctly.

If you want to plot data in real time, please use either the
usrp_fft.py or usrp_oscope.py applications. You can capture data
to disk using the usrp_rx_cfile.py example.

I suggest you start with these, then do your own experiments.

These are the files that I have been using.
usrp_rx_cfile.py to write to file and usrp_fft.py and usrp_oscope.py for
realtime examination of the data and Matlab for post processing, based
on the utils in gnuradio-core.

Eric