From: Detlef R. [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 19 November, 2006 9:54:15 AM
Subject: Re: [ruby-gnome2-devel-en] Selecting appropriate widgets –
advice please

On So, 2006-11-19 at 09:08 +0000, Mike Wilson wrote:

D&D myself the hard way? And all my drawing, with everything in DrawingAreas?

Hi,

most programs use the Gnome::Canvas for tasks like this. But the
Gnome::Canvas in ruby-gnome is not documented at all.

An other possibility is to use Gtk::Layout. On this you can place other
widgets and you can also draw grafics on it. I did it this way from C
for a similar program and it worded well.

Cheers
detlef

Join SourceForge.net’s Techsay panel and you’ll get the chance to share
your

ruby-gnome2-devel-en mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ruby-gnome2-devel-en