Re: ruby-ldap on Windows (built)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chris S.
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:28 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: ruby-ldap on Windows (built)

I have finally managed to build the ruby-ldap library for the Windows
platform (i.e. not a cygwin or ming build, but an mswin32 build).

Excellent work.

May I ask how you did it? I did build errors from sslconn.c that I
don’t see how you could have gotten around without modifying the source.

Thanks,

Dan