RE: Ruby command line options s and S

Dude!

SPEND SOME DAMNED TIME READING SOME DOCUMENTATION!

Get a book on Ruby, READ IT, PRACTICE! Youre nickel and diming the
mailing
list over and over again.

Go to Ruby Courses & Tutorials | Codecademy and actually spend some time
LEARNING Ruby! Spend some time working through
http://iwanttolearnruby.comand
http://tryruby.org and http://rubykoans.com. Spend some ACTUAL time
LEARNING! Work through their problems, work in irb. Practice, Practice,
Practice. Take some time to do Critical Thinking! Critical Thinking
means
taking time to UNDERSTAND what it is youre doing, asking yourself OK, if
I do this, what do I expect it to do and what is it actually doing? Why
would it do that? What command or commands is it breaking on, if any?
What
could possibly cause it to do that?

Rather than having US answer every single solitary question that runs
through that brain of yours, how about spending some time THINKING about
what is going on, and doing some actual GOOGLING!

You are constantly filling up everyones inbox with nitpicky questions
because youre not taking the time to THINK! And on top of that, youre
ignoring everyone on the list that has suggested you do EXACTLY what I
am
telling you. Its starting to smell like youre either trolling, or
thinking
we are your personal tech support for every little friggin detail.

ENOUGH! EDUCATE YOURSELF! Spend some time digging and practicing and
learning. NOT stopping and freaking out every time some little thing
doesnt work absolutely perfectly the first damned time!

D. Deryl D.

“The bug which you would fright me with I seek” - William Shakespeare -
The Winter’s Tale, Act III, Scene II - A court of Justice.