From: “Paulo H. Lopes Ribeiro” [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Rails] respond_with conditions
Date: Tue, Apr 2, 2013 6:56 pm

How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Avi

Why would you do this? The respond_with method is used to initialize a
responder, which will only set the path to go to. If u need an
association,
you must do this on your where call.

Paulo H. Lopes Ribeiro
Graduando em Cincia da Computao pela UNIFEI http://www.unifei.edu.br.
Web D. na Zertico http://www.zertico.com - Ruby, Ruby on
Rails,
PHP, HTML, CSS.
Linux - Debian Lenny/Squeeze/Wheezy amd64(XEN) - Centos 5.5 x86_64

Groups “Ruby on Rails: Talk” group.
an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

Sure it is possible. The only thing is, the right place isn’t inside
respond_with. =p

2013/4/2 [email protected] [email protected]

I need to pass the same parameters in case of sub users.
you must do this on your where call.

“Ruby on Rails: Talk” group.
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

If I want to fetch the json data in nested form ?

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 7:52 PM, Paulo H. Lopes Ribeiro <