Re: Re: Push user.id to another Controller

Ok, thanks but there is not need to answer like that.

-------- Original message --------
From: Colin L. [email protected]
Date:21/04/2014 23:21 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Rails] Re: Push user.id to another Controller

On 21 April 2014 22:14, abarrero90 [email protected] wrote:

I’m not using any gem, I did by myself the login method. Could you tell me
any gem?

Read the reply by Robert W. in this thread on 16th April. Also
google can be very helpful. You are more likely to get help here if
you give the impression of having tried to answer questions yourself
before asking us to spend our time trying to help.

Colin

On 21 April 2014 21:46, Alfredo B. [email protected] wrote:

web the application has to save the user_id. Then, any controller can has

“photos_controller.rb”,
def self.add (name)

“Ruby on Rails: Talk” group.
email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/xoycrdfo77ip1av6j2dx2e1n.1398114871836%40email.android.com.

Google G. “Ruby on Rails: Talk” group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/rubyonrails-talk/3K-14GwoqhE/unsubscribe.