From: “Sushil G.” [email protected]
Date: Fri, Sep 30, 2011 9:29 AM
Subject: [Rails] Re: Heroku application error
To: [email protected]

I’m also having an same error with http://smoothipod.heroku.com/ while
following with http://ruby.railstutorial.org/chapters/beginning#top by
Michael H… Also another similar (little different) error with
http://meinkampf.heroku.com/.

The strange thing is, both of these applications work on my
http://localhost:3000 but not on heroku. I am stuck in this since
yesterday
and haven’t found any solutions yet. Any help would be really great.
Thanks
in advance. :slight_smile:

Groups “Ruby on Rails: Talk” group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-/a7UcjUwcuWkJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at