From: Andrew P. [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:09:31 PM
Subject: [Ironruby-core] rake test

Should I be able to run these?

I’m currently getting this error:

:0:in do_generate': undefined local variable or methodmethods’ for
main:Object (NoMethodError)
       from :0:in #block162'        from c:\Projects\IronRuby\trunk\src\IronRuby.Libraries\Extensions\IListOps.cs:785:inEach’
       from :0:in `Initialize##1’rake aborted!
Command failed with status (1):
["c:\projects\ironruby\trunk\build\debug\ir…]

Cheers,

Andrew.

How does the method signature with [NotNull] look like? (Note that /!/
is just a comment that is understood by static verification tools, not
used at runtime at all, the [NotNull] attribute should prevent null to
go in if called from Ruby, however).

Tomas