I have this problem every time I set things up in IIS w/ rails. Here’s
- Is your app mounted to the root of your server?
- Where’s your ISAPI.FCGI.DLL file located? Your IIS Guest user should
have READ access to the file.
- What URL rewriter are you using
- What rule do you use for your rewriting?
- Did you set the required variables for .fcgi in the registry?
- What are those variables?
5a. AppPath = c:\ruby\bin\rubyw.exe
5b. Args = c:\your\railsapp\public\dispatch.fcgi
5c. BindPath = rails-fcgi
- Did you set up the app mapping in your site root to point .fcgi to
- most importantly, did you allow fcgi in the “web service extensions”?
Finally, did you see this page?
If you did, try installing Ruby For Apache
http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyforapache/ because sometimes you need
to do that a few times. (don’t know why, but once it’s working, it does
stay that way.
If there’s any way I can be of assistance, let me know!